AWS Amplify features
The AWS Amplify library supports multiple category scenarios, including:
- Auth, featuring a module providing authentication APIs and capabilities. Credentials are offered for the AWS Signature Version 4 signing process and tokens from the Amazon Cognito sign-in service for web and mobile apps.
- Analytics, for tracking users in the Amazon Pinpoint tracking application. Pinpoint enables targeted marketing.
- Storage, providing commands to upload, download and list content in the Amazon S3 cloud storage service.
- An LRU (least recently used) cache interface across web and React Native applications using implementation-specific persistence.
- i18n and logging for internationalization and localization.
Although the default Amplify implementation works with Amazon Web Services cloud resources, the library can also be used with other cloud services as a pluggable resource.
should download the aws-amplify-react-native package on NPM instead. AWS Mobile CLI can be accessed via NPM as awsmobile-cli.